3.1.15

HOLLY POOH - High Percentage (2013)

01 Intro
02 Ridin' Round
03 One Girl Man (ft. Synsay)
04 Addicted Ta Da Streets (ft. Westcoast Stone)
05 I'm Gone Mash
06 Ghetto (ft. Dazzie D, K-Dee, Luni Coleone & Westcoast Stone)
07 Lining Nuggas Up
08 I Wont Squeal (ft. Westcoast Stone)
09 Stack It Up
10 Bad Bitches (ft. Mr. Unknown)
11 On That Molly Shit
12 Where Dat Gud
13 From The Bacc (ft. Synsay)
14 Mind Your Bizzness (ft. Westcoast Stone)
15 Dedicated To My Hartner
16 Ratchet (ft. Killa Tay)
17 Outro

.



6 comments:

  1. thanks 4 share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wassup Rekinco!!? happy new year cuzz!!!! keep it g!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way dude? do you have a req list... maybe i could help you thru??! let me know, i could send you my -email ;)

    peace dude and thx again 4 all u work all these years :) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, first of all thanx for your offer, brother !!
    You can count on links exchange if you have or if you will decide to open your own internet source
    but my collection of g-shit is too big) so i believe my req list is empty)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhh ish..thank u 4 this great post vato.....big ptopzzz and much respect....if u ever got some problems,holla at me don...i swim over the ocean from europe to help u out :-)...take care..pzzzzz

    ReplyDelete